Returns and Refunds
If you wish to return your purchased item, you may do so within 30 days of delivery. All returned items must be in unused, brand new condition. The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
For more details please see this page – https://www.littlenation.com.au/return-policy/
We are unable to do straight swaps for items. How we effectively can arrange this is by making a return and then the customer purchasing the new item by using the store credit for the returned item.
The first step is to arrange a Return Request. All returns sent to Little Nation must have a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). Without this, your return will not be accepted
To obtain a Return Authorisation Number:
- Sign in to Catch and go to “My Account”
- Click on “My Orders” to see your purchase history
- Find the relevant order number.
- Create a ticket using the contact us form and fill in the required details.
- Submit the request and you will hear from us regarding the next steps.
Our Returns and Warranty Team will review your claim within 2 business days and respond with further instructions. Please keep an eye on your inbox and/or junk inbox.
Once your request for return is approved, you can send your item to us for assessment.
- Little Nation will allow a return for store credit where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 30 days of receiving order;
- as new and is not used, worn, opened or assembled and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken);
- in a resalable condition; and
- not damaged in any way.
- We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
- To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process.
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high-value items that you return for change of mind.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements of our policy.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
Have you already applied to return an item and want an update?
If you have already lodged a return request through your account, you will be contacted soon with more information about your Return Authorisation Number (RAN) request. Our Returns and Warranty Team will provide you with more information within 2 business days, please keep an eye on your email inbox for updates from them.
Has your RAN been approved and you have already returned your item/s?
After your RAN is approved and your item is received at our warehouse, it will be inspected by our Returns and Warranty Team and they will be in contact to advise you of the outcome.
We ask that you allow 48 hours from the date that we receive your return parcel from Australia Post, for the inspection to be completed.
Please note that any items returned to us without a RAN number will not be accepted.
When we process a refund to an account that has been closed or canceled, funds will generally be held in an inactive / un-allocated funds account by your bank.
In the event you need a refund receipt, please contact us and our customer service team will respond within 2 business days.
Returns and Refunds
Presale items must be paid entirely at the time of purchase.
By choosing to make a presale purchase, you are securing your product at the lowest possible price.
A presale purchase is the process of placing an order to reserve a product before its future expected dispatch date.
When pre-ordering a presale item, you’re ensuring that you are among the first to receive the product when it becomes available.
To make a pre order, Please check out as normal through our online shopping cart where you will be able to pay via one of our payment methods. Then when the stock arrives, your order will be reserved and shipped same day or next day.
Sorry, Little Nation does not have a retail shop. This allows us to sell a better quality product at a cheaper price.
Sorry, Little Nation does not offer wholesale prices. We sell direct to the consumer and cut out the middle man. This enables us to sell a better quality product for cheaper.
An electronic invoice will be sent with the processing order email. Please let us know if you do not receive this email.
We understand that many orders are sent as gifts, for this reason a hard copy of the invoice will not be sent with the order.
Sorry, the current price is the lowest price we can do. Occasionally we do send out offers via our social media and newsletter subscribers.
Little Nation accepts payment via Credit Card, PayPal, ZipPay, AfterPay or store credit.
We, unfortunately, do not accept Diners Club cards, cheques or direct deposits as payment.
Having trouble paying with your credit card?
Sometimes, credit card transactions may be declined. The most common reasons for a declined credit card are:
- You may be leaving gaps when entering the credit card number.
- Your credit card may have expired. Please double check your details are valid.
- You may have exceeded your credit card limit. Please check with the card issuer if you have sufficient funds in your account.
Having trouble paying with your Paypal account?
Occasionally there may be an issue with your Paypal account and payment being communicated to our system. If this happens, we suggest you try again – as the problem will normally fix itself.
Your order may not be accepted if the postal address entered does not match what is found in Australia Post’s system.
Please check that your address details are correct, as they may be slightly different to how you know them. Check your postcode with Australia Post’s system by clicking here.
For any of the above reasons, if you continue to experience issues while trying to confirm your order please contact us via one of the methods below and we will be happy to assist you.
We always offer products for the lowest possible price at any given time – occasionally you might find that a recent purchase is now cheaper than ever!
Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide discounts on your order for limited time promotions, they’re only available for purchase during their sale period.
Little Nation does have regular deals and offers, you can be the first to hear about them by subscribing to our newsletter or social media accounts.
In order to keep our prices low, we have cut out the high costs associated with maintaining a retail store and have established ourselves as an online-only business.
All products are listed with the highest quality images as well as full dimensions and technical specifications. You can also review customer testimonials within most product listings or on www.productreview.com.au
In addition, we offer a 30 day Change Of Mind Guarantee on Little Nation branded products in the unlikely event that you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase.
Sorry we currently do not offer a gift wrapping service. We are also currently unable to add a message to the order.
Once your order has left our warehouse, you can view your invoices and purchase history by selecting ‘Order History’ from your Account drop down menu.
You will need to login to your account to see this:
You can view your invoice for any new or past orders by clicking ‘View’:
Once you are on your order, to display the invoice, click the ‘Invoices’ button in the top right:
Please note that if your order is still processing and has not been dispatched, the button will not be visible.